Total Eclipse Day
Monday, Aug. 21, 2017
10-10:30 a.m. ET; 7-7:30 a.m. PT
Managing Director of Healthcare Policy,
Janelle Ali-Dinar, PhD; Nancy Beckley, MS, MBA, CHC;
Frank Cohen, MPA, MBB; David Glaser, Esq.;
Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQM; and
Edward Roche, PhD, JD
RACmonitor legislative analyst Emily Evans, managing director of healthcare policy for Hedgeye, will return to Monitor Mondays next week to report on the latest news from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) that portends a retreat from the expansion of the Advancing Care Coordination through Episode Payment Model – a story first reported on last week by Ronald Hirsch, MD.
The broadcast rundown also will include:
- Monday Rounds: Hirsch, vice president of R1 Physician Advisory Services, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- Hot Topics: Monitor Mondays senior correspondent Nancy Beckley, president and CEO for Nancy Beckley and Associates, will have all the latest hot topics and the Monitor Mondays Listener Survey.
- America’s Rural Health Report: Topic authority Janelle Ali-Dinar, vice president of rural health for MyGenetx, will report on saving healthcare for rural populations.
- Ransomware Crisis: RACmonitor investigative reporter Edward Roche, founder and director of scientific intelligence for Barraclough NY LLC, will continue his reporting on the global ransomware crisis facing America’s hospitals.
- E&M Report: Senior healthcare analyst Frank Cohen, director of analytics and business intelligence for DoctorsManagement, will report on possible changes to evaluation and management (E&M) guidelines.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser with Fredrikson & Byron will have another example of a potentially troublesome issue that could pose a risk to your facility.
Register now for this readers-choice news broadcast coming your way on Monday, Aug. 21, 2017 at 10 a.m. ET.
Monitor with us.™
PROGRAM NOTE: Evaluation and management (E&M) services are the subject of a new four-part, on-demand webcast series available for download Sept. 22. Register now at the RACuniversity bookstore.