- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, MD, vice president of R1 Physician Advisory Services, will resume his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- Hot Topics: Monitor Mondays senior correspondent Nancy Beckley, president and CEO for Nancy Beckley and Associates, will have all the latest hot topics and the Monitor Mondays Listener Survey.
- America’s Rural Health Report: Topic authority Janelle Ali-Dinar, vice president of rural health for MyGenetx, will return to report on saving healthcare for rural populations.
- On the Case: Juliet B. Ugarte Hopkins, MD, physician advisor at ProHealth Care, will be report on case management relative to palliative care.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser with Fredrikson & Byron will have another example of a potentially troublesome issue that could pose a risk to your facility.
Register now for this special news broadcast coming your way on Monday, Oct. 30, 2017 at 10 a.m. ET.
Monitor with us.™
PROGRAM NOTE: The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of Inspector General (OIG) wants you to know what issues they’re looking at. The bad news: if during an investigation, they ask if you saw the plan and you say “yes,” that signals that you knew better. Say “no,” and they’ll likely say you acted recklessly. The Bottom line: you need to know what’s on their mind. And now you will, thanks to the upcoming OIG Work Plan Update webcast by healthcare attorney David Glaser coming your way on Thursday, Nov. 16 at 1:30 p.m. ET. Register now.