It’s a new ballgame — how will your staff get the high-quality education they need?
When it comes to professional development in healthcare, a lot has changed over the past few years: team members working remotely, live events canceled or scaled back and educational budgets cut to the bone. At the same time, the need for informed, well-trained staff has never been greater — especially for those involved with the coding and billing of laboratory and pathology services.
Laboratory All-Access Pass: Right for the times
Now all of your team members, whether remote or on-site, can access the same high-quality educational and reference resources, thanks to our Laboratory All-Access Pass. One affordable fee puts the latest MedLearn Publishing laboratory resources at everyone’s fingertips. Access is unlimited and available 24/7, anywhere there’s an internet connection.
Minimizing risk, maximizing reward
For anyone involved with laboratory coding and billing, the challenges may seem overwhelming: more complexity, confusing new rules and decreasing reimbursements. Plus, noncompliant practices such as code stacking can trigger payment denials or auditor scrutiny. Through this set of trusted resources, our laboratory experts will guide you quickly to the correct codes for laboratory and pathology service.
Here’s a look at what you’ll get with your subscription:
- Unlimited instant access to the complete and current set of laboratory resources in our library
- One-year archive of our trusted edition-based publication, so you can refer back as needed to patient dates of services from the prior calendar year
- Save 30% when you buy the print edition of the book included with this subscription
- Easily accessible — view content wherever and whenever you need it, any place you have internet access
- Cloud-based architecture — no software to install or update; simply log in and you’ll get the answers you need
- Save time and effort with “favorites” and other quick-search functions that enable you to zero in on pertinent information
- Get notifications when new or updated resources are available, as well as alerts about upcoming events
- Enjoy significant savings versus purchasing resources individually
- Multiple subscription options to fit any size organization, team and budget
- Dedicated account representative to answer your questions and offer technical support, as needed
Three easy steps to subscribe:
Follow these steps to activate your Laboratory All-Access Pass:
- Choose the subscription that meets the needs of your organization and staff, whether it’s one user or your entire team.
- Once you’ve registered, we’ll send you an email with login information, allowing you to immediately access the portal and all its resources.
- You’ll also receive an access code and link to share with your team, according to the terms of your subscription.
- Coding Essentials for Laboratories searchable eBook — guides you step-by-step through coding and billing for a full range of laboratory and pathology services: drug testing, therapeutic drug assays, molecular pathology, chemistry, microbiology, preventive services, hematology, immunology and more.*
- Laboratory Coding Update webcast — in-depth interpretation, insights and instruction pertaining to the latest coding, payment and policy changes, along with guidance through highly challenging areas. Available live or on-demand.
- Laboratory Compliance Manager monthly eNewsletter — delivers easy-to-understand, actionable laboratory compliance, coding and reimbursement updates.
*Subscribers may also order the print edition of this book at a 30% discount. Contact us here to learn how.