Fully prepare and pass the exam.
Studying for the RCC exam? Look no further! This invaluable training tool—developed in partnership with the Radiology Business Management Association (RBMA)—will fully prepare you for your exam and equip you with the knowledge to thrive in a constantly changing world.
Designed to follow the structure of the exam, sections are broken out with detailed answers and rationale to condense key information into an easy-to-follow format. With terminology and anatomy, radiology and IR coding basics, Evaluation and Management services, ICD-10-CM, and more, we’ve covered it all — and organized the content just like the actual test. Put this guide to work for you!
Features and benefits:
- New and updated questions pertaining to 2023 code changes
- Reimbursement rule changes from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Multiple-choice answers, supplemented with detailed rationale for each answer
- Examples to reinforce correct coding for diagnostic and therapeutic services, encompassing X-ray, CT/MRI, ultrasound, nuclear medicine and interventional radiology
- Consistent with the structure of the exam, chapters correspond to:
- International Classification of Diseases – Clinical Modification – 10th Edition (ICD-10-CM)
- Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®)
- Anatomy and terminology
- Evaluation and Management Services
- Ethics and compliance
Looking for more valuable coding education and news? Check out our new Diagnostic Radiology All-Access Pass and/or our Comprehensive Radiology All-Access Pass.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
When will my book ship? The 2023 edition is available now and will ship 2-3 business days after ordering. The 2023 edition will begin shipping once the RBMA has approved the 2023 updates (we anticipate this will be in March 2023).
1–Radiological Terminology and Anatomy
2–Gastrointestinal System and Organs
4–Cardiovascular System and Organs
6–Genitourinary System and Organs
7–Musculoskeletal System and Structure
8–Central Nervous System and Structure
13–Radiological Supervision and Interpretation Codes
14–Evaluation and Management Services Codes
15–Component Coding/Hybrid Coding
16–Global Surgical Period
17–Plain Radiography Including Mammography
19–Angiography, Biopsies, Drainage, CVA Devices, and Pain Management Procedures
22–Code to the Highest Level of Specificity
23–Sequencing of Codes
24–Nonspecific Codes/Not Elsewhere Classifiable/Not Otherwise Specified
MedLearn Publishing Information