- If for any reason you are unable to participate in the live webcast, all of our webcasts are recorded and available on-demand following the live presentation.
- The live presentation and on-demand recording are accessed through the same link.
- Access to the on-demand recording will be available within 24 hours after the webcast has concluded.
- Within 24 hours after your order is placed, you will receive an email with the link to register yourself for your webcast. Be sure to complete your registration using this link, you will NOT be automatically registered with your order. You will also be able to access the link via the product page on the store and your order receipt.
- One day before the live webcast, if you have completed your registration, you will receive an email with login information and presentation slides that you can print and distribute to all attendees at your location.
- Please note, only one login is allowed per webcast. Discounted pricing for additional registrants is available below.
- After a live webcast, you will be directed to a page where you can report the additional attendees who viewed the webcast in the room with you.
- If a webcast offers CEUs, attendees will receive an email with instructions on how to fill out the evaluation and retrieve their CE certificate(s) after the event.
- If you have an active membership, you will be able to access the webcast links available to you on the webcast page.
- Please note: As of April 1, 2022, MedLearn Publishing, and its affiliates RACmonitor and ICD10monitor, will no longer offer our webcasts in CD format
The purchase of a webcast allows one or more individuals within a single site (i.e. a conference room within a single office) to participate in the webcast through one computer. Other sites or facilities within the same healthcare organization must purchase the webcast separately. Webcasts may not be rebroadcasted or otherwise disseminated.
Pricing for additional users to gain access to the same webcast title in the live or on-demand format are:
- 1-19 additional users = base price + $75 per user
- 20-49 additional users = base price + $50 per user
- 50+ additional users = base price + $25 per user
Webcasts included in all-access passes are based upon user’s subscription purchase agreement.
To participate in a webcast, you will need a computer with a high-speed internet connection and speakers or headphones. If you require a phone line for the webcast audio, please contact Customer Care at 800-252-1578, ext. 2. We have a limited number of phone lines available for each webcast; they are allotted to large groups and may be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
If your facility has security restrictions enabled, you may want to check with your IT department to ensure the domain event.webcasts.com is accessible.
We recommend checking that your system meets requirements prior to the event to avoid any connection issues. Run System Compatibility Test
All webcast sales, when accessed online, are final; no returns are accepted. For more information view our full Return Policy.
If you are interested in purchasing multiples of different webcast titles, please check out our All-Access Pass Subscriptions, ICD10monitor Webcast Subscription, and RACmonitor Webcast Subscription as a multitude of topics and events are included within each subscription.
For individual access to multiple titles, please contact Customer Care at 800-252-1578 ext. 2 for discounted pricing or refer to the pricing structure below.
Purchasing multiples of different webcast titles:
- One (1) Webcast = Retail rate of $129-$299 (varies per brand and length of webcast, check store for price)
- 2-9 Webcasts = 10% savings off retail rate
- 10-20 Webcasts = 18% savings off retail rate
- 21+ Webcasts = 26% savings off retail rate